*I have drafted a beautiful question-set for five exclusive bloggers, wait for it..*
Late in 2014, “Dear Kitty. Some blog” made this award: the Real Neat Blog Award. There are so many bloggers whose blogs deserve more attention.
It was the first award that they ever made. They did some computer graphics years ago, before taking up blogging; but their computer drawing had become rusty.
The answers to the seven questions are:
1. Most visits to my blog come from India;
2. Football is my favourite sport;
3. Taking up blogging (January 17, 2017) has been the most special/rewarding moment for me so far, for this year.
4. My favourite quote/prayer?
“God, grant me the serenity
To accept the things I cannot change;
The courage to change the things I can;
And the wisdom to know the difference.”
– Dr Reinhold Niebuhr
5. Mathematics (Standard Five) was my favourite class when still at school.. Well, because it changed my views towards the subject.
6. I had wished to have learned swimming earlier.. actually forever.
7. Tabla is the only musical instrument I have tried to play.
My seven questions to you are:
- What according to you is ‘humanity’?
- Which daily routine of yours make you feel dumb?
- What is your favorite Netflix series? If there isn’ t any, feel free to reply with a ‘Nay’..
- Dogs or cats?
- From where did you draw the inspiration to write?
- Do the earthly problems like demeaning females, racism, global warming etc. concern you? If yes, have you ever taken a stand for the motion?
- Do you believe in existence of an immaterial God?
Know more on rules, Here.